LIQUID NAILS FAST GRAB 420G SELLEYS
Selleys Liquid Nails Fast Grab is a high strength construction adhesive that provides strong initial holding power. The water-based formulation is low odour and allows for easy water clean up.
- Fast grab minimises the need to support joints while product cures.
- Strong bond - which is flexible enough to respond to building movement, allowing a strong bond to be maintained over time.
- Easily cleans up with water.
- Low odour, low toxic, low VOC*, less harmful to the environment
- Paintable after 12 hours
- Cures and works best on porous surfaces, which makes it ideal for sticking wall panels to masonry.
- Doesn't drip, sag or string, so there is less mess when you are using the product
- Meets or exceeds requirements specified by Australian Standard AS 2329-1999.
- Bridges gaps, up to 9mm, on rough and ill fitting construction material
- *Meets GBCA VOC limits for multipurpose construction adhesives
Where can this product be used?
- Timber panelling to walls
- Skirting boards
- Styrene foam panels and blocks
- Particle board to masonry surfaces
- Tasks where nailing is not desirable
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Styrene Foam
- Most plastic* - pre test plastic to determine compatibility
*Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or silicone