Particleboard Flooring 3600x800x19mm Termifloor Yellow Tongue STRUCTAflor
STRUCTAflor GP is structural grade particleboard sheet flooring for use in residential & commercial buildings. It is particularly suited to platform construction (where the floor is laid prior to erection of walls) as well as fitted floor construction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Look for the characteristic dark surface and check the colour of the tongue and edge.
- STRUCTAflor has unique colour-coded tongues to identify thickness;
- YELLOWtongue - 19mm for joist centres up to 450mm
- REDtongue - 22mm for joist centres up to 600mm
- BLUEtongue - 25mm heavy duty for joist centres up to 600mm
- STRUCTAflor has unique colour-coded wax to identify floor type;
- Yellow wax - General Purpose
- Light Blue Wax - H2 Termite Treated
- Blue wax - R-Flor
- Inbuilt moisture protection
- Wax impregnated throughout
- Edge wax coated
- No need to seal uncut edges
- Produced in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine
Produced to meet Australian/New Zealand General Purpose AS/NZS1860.1 Particleboard Flooring Part 1: Specifications.
Formaldehyde emission meets the E1 general-purpose requirement of ≤1.5 mg/L when tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand General Purpose AS/NZS 4266.16:2004 Method of test 16: Formaldehyde emission - Desiccator method.