PLYFLOOR CD 2400 x 1200 x 17mm STRUCTURAL F11
Plyfloor® is a strong, durable sanded panel suitable for structural flooring in residential, commercial and industrial applications, particularly where added strength is required. Plyfloor is available in a range of thicknesses and has machine grooved long edges with a plastic tongue to form a tongue and groove joint between sheets.
Plyfloor is designed to be used as a substrate for harder wearing flooring overlays, and is not primarily intended for clear finishing, especially if it is exposed to moisture during construction.
It is suitable for internal dry applications including:
- Sports stadiums
- Agricultural buildings
- Transportable homes
- Modular buildings
- Manufactured from sustainably grown Australian and New Zealand Plantation Radiata Pine.
- Provides superior strength and stiffness for high industrial loads
- Withstands rain and exposure during construction
- Withstands the stress of underfloor heating systems
- Available untreated, H2 glueline treated or H3 LOSP treated for external or wet area uses
- Low formaldehyde emission < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- Available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified (FSC® C012019) upon request
Ecoply Plyfloor flooring is manufactured under a third-party audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood.