PLYWOOD CD 2400 x 1200 x 15mm STRUCTURAL F11
Ecoply® Structural Square Edge plywood is structural-grade plywood. With a range of uses throughout the building industry, it is commonly selected for uses such as bracing, interior linings, membrane substrates, hoardings and DIY projects, where known structural characteristics are required. It is available in a wide range of surface appearance grades, sheet sizes, thicknesses and treatments.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manufactured from sustainably grown Australian and New Zealand Plantation Radiata Pine.
- Available in B, C and D surface appearance grades
- Sheet thicknesses 7mm to 42mm
- Sheet dimensions 2400/2700 x 1200mm
- Available untreated, H2 gluetine treated and H3 LOSP treated
- Low formaldehyde emission, Super E0 < 0.3mg/L as tested to AS/NZS 2098.11
- Myrtleford mill EWPAA certified here.
- Tokoroa mill FSC®certified (FSC-C012019) here.
Ecoply installation guidelines must be followed.
Ecoply Structural Square Edge plywood is manufactured under a third-party audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 for Structural Plywood.