Uni pier post gal 65 x 65 x 2mm x 2.4M
The Number 1 adjustable pier system support for all off-ground flooring
The only Adjustable Pier System designed to cope with the harsh Australian climate including close proximity to marine environments.
Versatile in many uses, the Uni-Pier system is a 2 Part system that is fully adjustable for ease of installation. Whether you require under floor support for a new deck, replacing existing corroded or worn out piers (also known as stumps), or build an entire house, look no further than Uni-Pier for quality, strength and longevity.
Features & Benefits
- Hot Dipped GalvanisedUp to 600g/m2 to resist corrosion in the harshest marine environments
- Fully Engineeredcertified to ensure confidence that our products will stand the tests of time
- BCA Approvedcomply with the Building Code of Australia and the National Construction Code providing you with peace of mind that our products meet all the Australian Standards
- Quick and easy to installlightweight using a simple 2 part system which is fully adjustable for easy installation
- No Cutting, No WasteThe Uni-Pier system is designed so that you do not have to cut and therefore create waste. Once the post is installed, our adjustable heads will provide you with accurate levels and a platform to build on.
- Head is secured to Postjust (6) six Self Drilling, Self Tapping Metal Tek Screws to secure the Head to the Post. One Metal Tek Screw can hold up to 800kgs. You can also use bolts as an alternative if you wish.